We have a comprehensive range of computerised equipment and machinery and skilled tradesmen who are able to fold, roll, shape, weld and finish products for your projects.
We are able to provide innovative sheet metal solutions by designing and manufacturing items, products and equipment that may be difficult to source.
Sheet Metal Capabilities
We cover every aspect of sheet metal fabrication including cutting, folding, notching, pressing, perforating, guillotining, punching, TIG, MIG and Oxy welding, bending, forming, rolling, corrugating, lock seaming, cropping, drilling and painting.
– Haco CNC Press Brake
- 220 tonne Pressing
- 4.3 metre bending length
- 3.750 metre between frames
- 200mm = Stroke
- 300mm = Gap inside frames
– Trumpf Trumatic CNC Laser cutting machine
- 2440mm x 1220mm sheet size
- Cutting thickness – 16mm Mild steel / 12mm stainless steel / 8mm Aluminium
- drilling & engraving capability
– Pearsons Guillotine with digital back stops – Capable of cutting up to 12mm thickness x 3 metre sheets
– Welding machines – for MIG, TIG, Oxy and Spot Welding processes
– Rolling machines – for bar and sheet – for cones cylinders and tubes – up to 16mm thick x 2.44m long
– Cropping machine for bar & angle
– Pipe and tube bending – hydraulic and mechanical